Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Your talent and dedication to your craft is heartbreakingly amazing.

spacefader responds:

Awesome thanks.

LAB LAB

This is an excellent game engine you have made. You may also make quite a bit of money if you sell a packaged standalone that contains a plot and more diverse gameplay. Even if its not true to the way wolfenstein was, by creating meaning and coherence and backstory to the levels you can more engage players. Think Marathon. I really hope you continue to develop this engine.

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

I just wanted to add that i disagree with the pay-2-win angst in the other reviews. The game is beatable without paying, however there is a slow startup that hits into a brick wall early on. It may take a few days of turning the game off and doing something else, only to return and reset the DPS pieces, but that wall is surmountable. Once your item drop chance goes up you get more diamonds. I believe that in a few weeks this game can be completed.

Excavate! Excavate!

This could really be fleshed out into a much larger game with more expansive scope and would probably sell decently.

As it is it feels a bit too small in scope, but works flawlessly.

The darndest places The darndest places

What is your secret to making a color palette where the shades become nearly imperceptible? Its not just white/black its gotta be somehow technically different.

Seriously, in case anybody didn't notice, the most amazing part is the background.

hoods hoods

This is absolutely unbelievably fantastic. I took off half a star because of the glaring blue border of the bottom of the hood. I understand why it has to be that way, but I feel that the color is too glaring and distracts from the face. In my opinion a few shades darker should still be light enough to be visible without being so bright.

spacefader responds:

You are probably right, I kind of chose the colours in an arbitrary fashion.

T-45d Power Armor T-45d Power Armor

This is great. But please do one of T-51B; I always thought that enclave armor looked hideous by comparison.

deathink responds:

WHAT! I love the fallout 2 enclave armor, but yeah in fallout 3 the T-51b looked much better.