LAB LAB

This is an excellent game engine you have made. You may also make quite a bit of money if you sell a packaged standalone that contains a plot and more diverse gameplay. Even if its not true to the way wolfenstein was, by creating meaning and coherence and backstory to the levels you can more engage players. Think Marathon. I really hope you continue to develop this engine.

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

I just wanted to add that i disagree with the pay-2-win angst in the other reviews. The game is beatable without paying, however there is a slow startup that hits into a brick wall early on. It may take a few days of turning the game off and doing something else, only to return and reset the DPS pieces, but that wall is surmountable. Once your item drop chance goes up you get more diamonds. I believe that in a few weeks this game can be completed.

Excavate! Excavate!

This could really be fleshed out into a much larger game with more expansive scope and would probably sell decently.

As it is it feels a bit too small in scope, but works flawlessly.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

This one was dropped on NG totally unexpected and unannounced. Another masterpiece for the history books.

the NEXT jump the NEXT jump

Excellent. But bug report: I have issues starting a new game after dying. First game is fine. But after I die once, when restart I can't move. Not sure why.

filsdd responds:

Thank you! :D

Well, this is weird... I had this problem before putting the game here. But then I discovered the cause and fixed it. Thank you for reporting the problem! I will try to reproduce it now! :]

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

The graphics are absolutely phantastic! By any chance, do you mind if I trace the sprites by taking screenshots? The proportions of the characters to the environment, and their animations, GORGEOUS.

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

The fun part of the game isn't surviving the minimum amount to finish the level, but seeing if you can create semi-permanent orbits that last hundreds of rotations.

This is an excellent base for a game, but as of now is a really spiffy engine tech demo. Adding space naval warware on top of this would probably be a commercial product.

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Tower of Heaven and now this. Awesome. Although this falls short of ToH's atmosphere, it is a great graphical upgrade, and adds a new feature.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

This game is one of the all time classics of video games. Period.

Zombies Zombies

Made it to wave 10. Game is frustratingly hard. Have a perfect first round (400), upgrade speed and range exclusively and never get hit. Had 1975 and all upgrades by the time I died.

This is a good game. The gun is underpowered because otherwise there would be no challenge.

It is a good game. No showstopping bugs that I saw, excellent pixel art graphics.